I am learning the importance of cover Copyright, Creative Commons, and intellectual property and digital copyright.
As a teacher, student, and colleague, it is vital that I do not violate legal copyrights. We are learning that it is considered theft, if we do so then we can be criminally charged. Nowadays copyright theft has had many problems as millions of people are breaking these laws. In order to be safe I must be careful with technology available to me and make sure that I do not violate these laws.
This technology means that my future students must learn that violating copyrights is a very serious crime. This information changes my current schema as it reminds me that when I was a student I was ignorant of copyrights, and thus violated them. I can give my students an assignment to work in groups and to read and do an assignement on copyright laws. In our department we must have a zero tolarence rule on copyrights and not allow our students to voilate these laws.
No comments:
Post a Comment