Monday, November 1, 2010

Digital Stories

I am learning how to make moving digital stories, I am doing this by creating a culture digital story lesson.

As a teacher, student, colleague I will be able to belay more powerful messages as I connect to one's emotional side and get them to really think about the point I am trying to display. We are doing this so we can be able to better our presentations. In the classroom and my other classes I can use this tool in order to present more diverse lessons as digital stories tend to get one's attention. This is a great technology resource that will allow me to be a more powerful presenter/teacher.


To my future stutdents, this technology means more engagin lessons that makes learning more effective. This new information gives me the new schema of using emotions to affect learning, which will result in better diverse instruction. As an assignment, students will have to create their own 3 minute culutre digital story in a group of three. I will become a better future colleague as I will be able to teach my fellow teachers how to use this type of lesson to instruct. In our department we can make a requisite that in our program all students hafve to make a culture digital story. Digital stories are a simple tool that can have very strong impacts. Thus, for how simple it is to make a digital story, everyone should become aware of the great cons they provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment