We are learning how to use the Picasa program to make a PowerPoint presentation of UVU.
As a teacher, student, colleague I can use Picasa to give great presentations. We are doing this so that we can learn how to use this program which allows us to modify pictures and make them have different effects. I can use this in my other classes and work in order to give presentations. This technology means that I will be able to present materiel more effectively and powerfully.
To my future students, this means that I will be able to show them how to make culture presentations with great effects. This information does not change my current schema since I have use programs like this in the past. It only servers as a reminder of the diversity they can supply to an assignment. This information will make me a teacher that is technology based and thus provide more diversity for my students to do assignment. The students will have to make a culture presentation. In groups of two the students will choose a country and find many pictures to make a power point presentation. As a future colleague I will be able to show other teachers the program so they can teach it to their students; and also give presentations to our department. Changing the effects of pictures is a great way to get viewers attention and express emotion.
No comments:
Post a Comment