Friday, September 10, 2010

Google Sites

Learning how to make a google website involves the use of many tools. One must learn how to make various appealing pages, implement a calender, make a place for archives and other resouces, ect.

This make the life of the teacher, studetns and colleagues more organized and easier. Sites allow everyone to be informed of what is going on and nobody is left ignorant unless they choose to be irresponsible. We are doing this so that we can be better organized as teachers. I can implement the calender from this site to help me keep organized in my personal, educational and professional life. This website is a great resource. It can let people learn about me and help my colleagues and I stay on the same page and up to date with each other. The site is a like a full-on life planner and resourcer that is available anywhere I go.

This technology will help my future students to be more organized and aware; thus, resulting in greater educational success. This information does not change my current schema much since I was raised the use of technology and I strongly beleive that it should be used in education. I can give my students an assignment to create their own personal page or have two students work together to make a team page. Google sites help me become a better future teacher as they allow for me to be more organized and effecient in my instruction; the site allows me to have better communication with my students. This also helps me becmoe a better colleague as I will be able to post and communicate easily with my colleagues. As a department we will be able to collaboration virutal and share many ideas and link on our own time. A website allows for us to easily become more personal and express ourselves and desires to the whole world. Anything that makes our lifes simplier and more effiecient should be used, why would one not want to take adavantage of our ever-progressing technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment