We are learning how to use programs and tools that assist with the creation of videocasts. The programs that we are learning are the following: Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2003, Jing and Audacity.
These programs make learning funnier for teachers, students, and colleagues. They are fun programs for students to learn and use and also for teachers use. We are doing this so that we can expand our technology knowledge and abilities, and thus be able to make better presentations. Be learning these programs, I now have knowledge of more tools to use for projects in my other classes or for personal reasons. This technology makes it possible for me and my colleges to have more fun and make better presentations.
This technology will help my future students create great presentations. This new information changes my current schema. Now I will not be limited only to PowerPoint, and be able to progress the effectiveness of my presentations. In the future I will be teacher that requires much work to be presented over technology. I am strong believer in that presenting information causes one to experience elite learning. My students in groups will give videocast presentations of grammar, vocab and culture topics. They will be able to save info off of their screens and share it with one another in collaboration. By using this technology I will be providing my students with the knowledge they will need in our ever progressing technology world. This will help me become a better future colleague as I will be able to help contribute to presentations that the department will make or programs that we can make to help our students lab learning. It is vital that we learn and use the new technology available to us. Technology is created to make our lives more effiecient and effective. Ignorance of technology leads to lack of knowledge and frustration in the real world.
No comments:
Post a Comment