Thursday, September 23, 2010

Podcasts

We are learning how to make Podcasts. This simple technology is completley new to me. I had know idea that great programs such as garageband existed. Podcasts are a great way to instruct students in a diverse way.

As a teacher I will be able to be a more exciting teacher. My students will have a funnier learning experience and my colleague will apreciate the excitement from these sources. This is an excellent resource that I can use in other class presentations or in employment presentations. Podcasts make my life simplier and funnier, in the future my colleagues and I can have fun making great presentations

My students will be able to learn how to make Podcasts. Their generation is very media based. This new information changes my technology schema and gives me more options beyond Power Point for presentations. For future assignments, I can have my students make a Podcast with a classmate such as we did this week. This will help me become a better teacher as I will keep things up to date and thus funnier. With other teachers we will be able to collabrate better and make podcasts for the department. When I was a student I found I did not choose to learn because everything was outdated and boring. By implementing new and exciting technology students will be more engaged and thus be more likely to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment