Monday, December 6, 2010

My Beliefs

The use of technology is vital in the classroom. Each generation wants to be receive instruction according to their technology. If students are taught be old means, they tend to become bored simply because of the old look. However, its the contrary when technology is used, current technology is considered cool and grasps the students attention.

Thus, as a teacher I need to create lesson plans using new technology such as podcasts and videocasts. As a student I hate when the teacher pulls out projector slides and old videos. Their simple use of out-dated technology makes the class and material boring and I tend to loss most all focus. Technology really does make or break the excitement and presentation of the material.

Not only shall I create lessons using new technology such as podcasts and videocasts, but I must also create assignments in which my students will create podcasts and videocasts to present the material. This fun technology is a great way to keep the students excited to learn and accomplish assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment