According to the UNI survey and NET Standards, I am at an apprentice level of technological pedagogy. My strength is I know how to use the technology, but my weakness is I am not experienced in the teaching and assessing of technology. As a beginning teacher I plan on preparing lesson plans in which I will have to teach students how to use the Internet to do research on a Latin country and then use PowerPoint to present the Latin country assigned. In this lesson plan I will have to demonstrate to the students how to research Latin countries and how to use the technology of Power Point.
To help me become a better instructor I must become more motivated and better informed on how to use technology in my instruction. These two sources are great to help my motivation and instruction:http: "A Vision of K-12 Students Today - //www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZVCjfWf8." "My Learning Lab http://www.mylearningplan.com/Content/Home/mlp.html" These will help me further professional growth and goals as they help my understand that importance of technology and become better organized in my technology instruction.
No comments:
Post a Comment